Pay Per Head Agents Should Promote NBA Championship Betting
A season in a bubble. That’s the remainder of the 2019-20 NBA season.
While NBA commissioner Adam Silver has provided zero guarantees, the plan is for 22 NBA teams to play at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Once a player enters the Orlando bubble, he can only leave under rare circumstances and after vigorous testing.
Teams will play to determine seeding for the NBA Orlando Playoffs. The competition for the 2020 NBA Championship happens no later than October 13th.
Teams that had a shot at the playoffs in March before COVID derailed their seasons have an opportunity to squeeze into the postseason. However, just like everything in North America, things are continually changing in the NBA, affecting players, bettors, and bookies.
Here’s the latest news on the NBA restart. You want to make sure you’ve got the best futures betting NBA odds and strategies for your players.
Teams Going to Orlando and their 2020 NBA Championship Futures
- Los Angeles Lakers +200
- Los Angeles Clippers +300
- Denver Nuggets +2500
- Utah Jazz +6000
- Oklahoma City Thunder +10000
- Houston Rockets +1300
- Dallas Mavericks +4000
- Memphis Grizzlies +25000
- Portland Trail Blazers +10000
- New Orleans Pelicans +8000
- Sacramento Kings +50000
- San Antonio Spurs +75000
- Phoenix Suns +75000
- Milwaukee Bucks +280
- Toronto Raptors +1800
- Boston Celtics +1200
- Miami Heat +4000
- Indiana Pacers +12500
- Philadelphia 76ers +2500
- Brooklyn Nets +15000
- Orlando Magic +100000
- Washington Wizards +100000
Some Players Are Back on Court …
Los Angeles Lakers stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis are practicing together, and New Orleans Pelicans rookie Zion Williamson looks ripped. All three players were spotted back at team facilities.
Teams with players that have reported to practice facilities should generate interest from bettors. It’s a sign that those teams are ready for the National Basketball Association restart.
… Some Players Are Not
The NBA sent out a memo telling players to return to their squads by June 30th but not all players made it to their teams. Some players have opted out of the Orlando restart completely, which undoubtedly affects NBA Championship betting.
Other players have run into issues getting back onto their franchise’s practice court.
- All-star Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic is not back in the United States. But the team expects him to be playing in Orlando.
- Houston Rockets forward Thabo Sefolosha has opted out of the Orlando restart, the team signed Luc Mbah a Moute as his replacement.
- Washington Wizards star Bradley Beal hasn’t decided whether he’ll head to the Orlando bubble.
- Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward will leave the bubble in September for the birth of his fourth child. That should be around the time of the NBA semi-finals.
Because Hayward must spend so much time away from his teammates, pay per head agents and their players should expect Boston’s NBA Championship odds to change.
Clippers, Nuggets Facilities Temporarily Shut Down
Bookie sports betting software has attracted light futures action on the Nuggets and Los Angeles Clippers. That makes sense because both teams shut down their facilities.
The Nuggets shut down their practice facility on June 30th. Kawhi Leonard’s squad, the L.A. Clippers, shut down on July 2nd. Both teams showed a positive test from someone traveling to the Orlando restart, forcing temporary facility closures.
The Clippers are considered a foil for the favored Lakers in the West. But if LAC can’t get to Orlando in a timely manner, NBA futures could shift betting action towards purple and gold.
Lakers Still the Favorites in 2020 NBA Futures Betting
Footage of LeBron and A.D. practicing together has blown up on Twitter. The two superstars are in phenomenal shape. Casual and sharper bettors alike favor the Lakers to win the “bubble” NBA Season.
Their +200 odds to win it all got an extra boost after LAL signed J.R. Smith, who King James captured a title with in Cleveland.
If negative news from the Clippers, Nuggets, and Rockets continues to trickle out before the restart, bookies may have to lower limits to push back on Lakers action before the season tips.
What Happens If A Player Tests Positive in the Bubble?
- Any player who tests positive is required to quarantine for a minimum of seven days.
- Any player who contracts the coronavirus or gets injured can be replaced, but the replaced player will not be eligible to return to the Orlando bubble.
- Unless there are a vast amount of positive tests, the NBA will not suspend or cancel the season if some positive tests occur.
Other NBA Restart News
- Most teams will travel to Orlando between July 7-11 and practice there from July 9-29.
- Seeding games happen between July 30-August 14. The playoffs begin on August 17th.
- Teams can bring up to 17 players to Orlando, with playoff rosters consisting of 15 total players: 13 active and two inactive.
- NBA teams in Orlando will scrimmage against a team in the opposite conference or an unlikely first-round playoff opponent in the same conference.
Scrimmages could be an excellent opportunity for Pay Per Head bookies and their players to evaluate how good the top seeds or bottom seeds are before the restart.
Book the Orlando Restart with PayPerHead Software
It’s critical that per head agents offer the very best betting software for bookies. Only one company offers sportsbook software created based on bookie input.
Payperhead.com is the best option for aspiring bookies to provide 2020 NBA spreads, totals, props, and futures betting options. Bookmakers can add a digital racebook, online casino, a live dealer casino, and, soon, a poker room.
Sign up to access the best possible bookmaking software. Bookies that refer their friends can receive up to 15% of their buddies’ monthly deposits for an entire year. That’s yet another reason to make the company your pay per head service partner.